First, we want to celebrate your student’s choice to accept Christ as personal Savior. That is awesome! Part of the joy of receiving Christ is being eager to share the news. We are honored and thrilled to walk alongside your family during this next step of baptism.
Here are the steps to take:
- Notify your student’s small group leader.
- Complete the application.
- The last step of the application will be to set up your student’s interview.
- If baptism is determined to be your student’s next step, a baptism date will be scheduled. Someone from our team will email you to give you possible next dates. Friends and family are welcome—and encouraged—to attend baptisms. Each one is cause to celebrate!
- As you prepare for your student’s baptism date, helping your student write their story will be what you work on next. Each story is simply a way to express a personal story of salvation. This has proven to give inspiration and encouragement to all who see it.
You and your student will be fully informed about when the baptism will take place and how the day will unfold. Congratulations. We’re excited to be part of this special time in your student’s life!
Visit our baptism page for more information about baptism at Transit.