TLR Leader Resources
Leader Guides, Helpful Link, and TLR Updates
It’s something we all think about, yet we rarely talk about: sex. We live in a culture that views sex very differently than what God intended it to be. However, sex is not just a physical act. It is a gift. Tonight we will look at what God says about sex and what His design for it is. We will see biblical principles that guide our understanding of sex and its purpose. Ultimately, we will be reminded that sex is a gift from God to be cherished and used in a way that honors Him and blesses our relationships.
Tonight’s conversation is going to get real…quick. Acknowledge that this topic can be awkward, but your small group is the safest place to talk about anything.
- What about tonight, if anything, felt like new information to you?
- What’s the primary narrative you’ve received throughout your life when it comes to sex?
- How do you think our culture primarily views sex? How does that go against God’s design?
- The world tells us sex is a right. God created sex as a gift. How does that difference affect your view of the pursuit of sex?
- Which part of this conversation challenged you the most and why?
Making choices that honor God with your body might seem like a sacrifice now, but it will open the door for marital intimacy later. What decisions can you make today in order to invest in your marriage for tomorrow?