An Online Presentation for Marketplace Leaders
Limited-Time Discount Code for the Working Genius Assessment
To learn about your working genius, visit www.workinggenius.com and select “Buy the Assessment Now.” Use the code LABS at checkout to save 20% on the $25 assessment until October 1, 2022.
The Genius of Wonder: the natural gift of pondering the possibility of greater potential and opportunity in a given situation
The Genius of Invention: the natural gift of creating original and novel ideas and solutions
The Genius of Discernment: the natural gift of intuitively and instinctively evaluating ideas and situations
The Genius of Galvanizing: the natural gift of rallying, inspiring, and organizing others to take action
The Genius of Enablement: the natural gift of providing encouragement and assistance for an idea or project
The Genius of Tenacity: the natural gift of pushing projects or tasks to completion to achieve results
- Have you previously experienced job dissatisfaction, frustration, or burnout? Looking back, how much of your time was spent in a working frustration?
- Can you identify your working genius? How often do you currently get to leverage your working geniuses in your job?
- Do you spend a significant portion of your time operating in a working competency? Are there changes you could make or recommend in order to operate more fully in your working genius?
- Can you identify the two working geniuses, two working competencies, and two working frustrations for those on your team?
- Does each team member get to leverage a working genius frequently in their role? If not, are there changes you could make to tap into each other’s natural gifts?
- Are there geniuses missing on your team? If yes, what steps could you take to fill the gaps and increase productivity for your team?